- Location New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Date 01-08-2021
1) The competition will be organised in 3 shifts, so that you don't have to wait for your turn for too long.
2) There will be 2 Wheels of fortune : 1 for choosing who goes next and the other for deciding the topic on which the participant will speak upon.
3) The wheel for the choice of the topic will be spun twice for each participant and you can choose any 1 of the two topics to speak upon.
4) After you choose your topic you will be given 30 seconds to think upon it.
5) Certificates will be given to all however special certificates will be given to the top 3 overall highest scorers and the highest scorer in each marking parameter individually, read till the end for more insights about the marking parameters.
6) Negative marking will be done if you exceed the time limit or if you finish your speech much before the designated time limit. (keep reading for more info. about negative marking)
7) You can deliver your speech in ENglish/Hindi only, no other language will permitted.
1.SUBJECT MATTER - 10 points
(Originality, organisation of points, depth of ideas and knowledge)
2.USE OF LANGUAGE - 10 points
(Clear, correct, simple and fluent use of language, easy to hear and understand, use of dramatic gestures and body language)
1.Negative marking will be done for exceeding every extra 5 secs
1 mark will be deducted exceeding the time limit by 5 seconds
2 marks will be deducting for exceeding the time limit by 10 seconds
2. If you finish your speech with more than 10 seconds remaining a fixed score of 2 points will be deducted from your overall score.
FILL THE GOOGLE FORM FOR CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fZrhLnaBJV8Tx74gpfXkgv2pGnqNOcE3BrK00GQmYyQ/edit