- Location Austin, Texas, United States
- Date 02-11-2022 - 03-11-2022
Head to the emerging tech hub of Austin this November to uncover unparallel opportunities to expand your network – and hopefully your mind as well.
With a jam-packed headline stage, a curated collection of vertical and technology-specific stages, the Quantum Computing Summit, and a free-to-visit Expo Center Stage you'll be able to access everything you need to future-proof your career and be part of a movement for change in the digital world.
Plus, after a busy day connecting, learning, and doing business, there is nothing anyone needs more than to let loose – not all deals are done in the boardroom after all! – so you're also invited to the Connecting Intelligence Party.
Hosted with friends from across AI and IoT space, as well as those in Quantum Computing, there is no better place to mingle with the leaders who are the heart of transformational tech.
What else is there?
- Digital Transformation Headliners Stage - learn from the rockstars of emerging tech as they set the agenda for digital transformation in 2023.
Analyst Breakfast Briefings – kickstart your day with coffee and conversation with Omdia's renowned analyst team. Spend just a few hours with our experts to unlock the key to driving your roadmap forward!
- Booth Bar Crawls - come for the bites and beverages, stay for the conversation and the new business relationships.
- Applied Intelligence Awards – celebrate those behind the year's best AI, IoT, and Quantum Computing deployment.
- Two Additional Expo Stages – stop by for free presentations, panels, and interactive demos covering the convergence of AI and IoT.
- Start-Up Zone – meet the next generation of innovators and disrupters with this showcase of the hottest tech start-ups that wouldn't typically be found at business events.
- Quantum Computing Summit - it's time to define the quantum computing strategy for your business and with two days of expert speakers, we're confident you'll leave equipped and able to do just that.
Speakers: Steve Adler Mayor, City of Austin, Kate Kaufman, Vice President, Services and Solutions Operations, Michelin, Roger Rohatgi, Vice President, Global Head of Design, BP, Phoebe Romero, Environmental Program Coordinator, Office of Sustainability, City of Austin, Minh Hua, Chief Talent Officer, Stanley Black and Decker, Ram Naidu, Senior Vice President – AI, Cambridge Consultants