- Location Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Date 30-05-2023 - 01-06-2023
The 4th Int'l Conference on Operations Research and Applications (ORA 2023)
Dateï¼May 30-June 1, 2023
Online Registration Entranceï¼https://www.maymeeting.org/RegistrationSubmission/default.aspx?ConferenceID=1593
The 4th Int'l Conference on Operations Research and Applications (ORA 2023) will be held in Chengdu, China, during May 30-June 1, 2023. The aim of ORA is to provide a stage for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Linear programming, Nonlinear Programming, Combinatorial Optimization, Queuing Theory, Decision theory, Graph theory, Overall planning theory, etc. ORA 2023 will be a valuable and important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of Operations Research and Applications.
1. Full Paper submission
Submit full paper ( Regular Attendance + Paper Publication + Presentation )
You are invited to submit papers and participate in our academic exchange. One author will be invited to make an oral presentation and the paper will be published by peer-reviewed open access journal and submitted to CNKI and Google Scholar for indexing.
Submit abstract ( Regular Attendance + Abstract + Presentation )
You are welcome to submit abstract for oral presentation or poster presentation.
3.Regular Attendance ( No Submission Required )
You're also welcome to attend our conference (without submitting full paper or abstract)
Publication and Presentation
Publication: All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work
Index: CNKI and Google Scholar
Note: 1. If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract.
2. The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
3. You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
4. You are welcome to submit papers in Chinese and please contact us for more details.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +86 132 6470 2250 (From Monday to Friday)
Official Account: Academic Communications