- Location Besiktas, İstanbul, Turkey
- Date 24-03-2022 - 25-03-2022
Security/Law Enforcement/Legal Services
Under the theme of Innovation 360: new and novel ideas for the practice of arbitration - critically tested, the 2022 Arbitration Day will present a series of panels, with each panel presenting one new idea that challenges a key aspect of the way in which international arbitration is presently practiced.
Each panel discussion will start with the proponents of the new idea making their case. Both the other panellists and the audience will then subject the new idea to critical testing and rigorous assessment.
Topics will include:
- Procedural timetable no 1 - topped and tailed: improved case management
- Quantum academy: training and certification on assessing damages
- Rethinking the justification for, preparation and presentation of witness testimony
- Procedural rules and institutional reforms to promote diversity and inclusion