- Location Guangzhou, China
- Date 03-11-2023 - 05-11-2023
Accepted papers of ICFL 2023 will be published into one of the following Journals based on the paper topic:
International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET, ISSN: 2010-3689)
Abstracting/ Indexing: Scopus (CiteScore 2021: 1.3), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
International Journal of Learning and Teaching (IJLT, ISSN: 2377-2905)
Abstracting/Indexing: Google Scholar; Crossref, CNKI, etc.
Call for Paper
We welcome submissions from all areas of future learning, including but not limited to the following topics:
âª Artificial intelligence in education
âª Learning analytics and big data
âª Augmented and virtual reality in education
âª E-learning and m-learning
âª Gamification and game-based learning
âª Pedagogy and instructional design
âª Learning technologies and tools
âª Educational psychology and cognitive science
âª Digital literacy and media education
âª STEM education and 21st century skills
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Publication & Presentation
Full paper submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3). Presentation Only
Abstract submission is acceptable for presentation only without publication.
4). Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to ICFL 2023 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
1). The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper exceeds seven printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
2). Please prepare your paper according to one of the below templates.
IJIET Template (Word): http://www.ijiet.org/files/IJIET_template.doc
IJLT Template (Word): http://www.ijlt.org/Useful_Documents/IJLT-template.doc
1. Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System or [email protected].
- via online submission system (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icfl2023): an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICFL 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
2. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submission from [email protected] within three working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add [email protected] as acceptable emails to receive.
The secretary of ICFL 2023 will collect your paper contributions and respond to your queries. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference secretary.
Conference Secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Email: [email protected]
Office Hour: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)