- Location London, England, United Kingdom
- Date 06-02-2023 - 07-02-2023
Digital boarders, evolving biometrics and AI, surveillance at the border, transnational crime
In the aftermath of the global pandemic the challenge of ensuring the security and integrity of a nation's borders whilst managing increased volumes of travellers has never been more important.
Now in its fifteenth year, the Border Security 2023 will bring together border forces, airport and port personnel, industry leaders and key international agencies, leading international practitioners in law enforcement, customs and border control to share their experience and best practice. In addition, we will hear from International NGO's about current trends in migration flows and the humanitarian concerns that go with them.
The conference will include sponsors presenting the latest innovation to relieve the pressures upon border agency staff and there will be ample opportunity to engage with them directly.
Border Security 2023 is a truly global event firmly established in the market - it is not to be missed.
Key reasons to attend:
- Engage with a dynamic audience of border force officers, government officials, airport security managers and industry specialists on crucial topics such as biometrics, smart borders, migration, and cross-border crime
- Exclusive Host Nation presentations from the UK Government, Heathrow, FRONTEX and the UN
- Dedicated sessions on migration response from border and migration officials from around the globe
- New speakers from the US, Norway, Germany, and Spain
Early Bird Rates:
- Register by 31 October 2022 to save 400
- Register by 30 November to save £200
- Register by 16 December to save £100
Register at: http://www.bordersec-conference.com/EvvntWL
For more information, please contact, Oana Lefter at [email protected] or +44 (0) 20 7827 6164