Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Event Management Company
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Bakersfield, California, United States
Today more than ever before the job titles that we hold are not entirely reflective of the work that we do. Global teams and collaboration often place those in positions of team leadership that have the least foundation to manage all facets of complex projects. Project management requires specific knowledge of the key project facets that must be carefully managed. The interactions across divergent corporate functions, culture, language, and time zones all pose unique challenges to the new project manager.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
It is not possible to present a complete treatment of project management in the span of 60 minutes. It is however possible to focus in on those most critical project management aspects that are critical to the success of any project. Without basic tools, it is not possible to effectively manage a project to the pre-determined end-date without turmoil and chaos.
This webinar will address those project management critical tasks within each project phase that must be performed flawlessly for effective project execution to occur and will provide the foundation and direction for future study of the subject.
- Define the terms project and project management.
- Explain the role of the project manager
- Explain the difference between Agile and traditional project management
- Identify the project phases of the traditional approach
- Explain the role, purpose and significance of the triple constraint
- Explain the difference between authority and responsibility
- Explain the importance of fully identifying and interacting with stakeholders
- Explain why effective project initiation is critical to project management
- Explain the purpose and function of the Statement of Work
- Explain the purpose and function of the Project Charter
- Explain the purpose and function of fully and accurately identifying project tasks
- List and describe the project planning tools
- Explain how projects are effectively controlled
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is the project manager?
- PMI and the PMBOK?
- Project phases
- The triple constraint
- Authority and responsibility
- Project initiation
- The Statement of Work
- The Project Charter
- Identifying project tasks
- Project planning tools
- Project control
WHO WILL BENEFITS?
- American Society for Quality
- American Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of America
- Generic Drug Manufacturers Association
- National Pharmaceutical Association
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Medical Device Manufacturers Association
- European Medical Device Technology
- Gulf Coast Medical Device Manufacturers
Charles H. Paul is the President of C. H. Paul Consulting, Inc. – a regulatory, training, and technical documentation consulting firm. Charles has been a regulatory consultant for over 20 years and has published numerous white papers on the subject. The firm works with both domestic and international clients designing solutions for complex training and documentation issues.
Time: 03:00 PM EST| 12:00 PM PST