Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Cross Industry Functions
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Careers in internal or external audit are punctuated with massive efforts guided towards learning the skills required to perform the function of an auditor. Over 90 percent of this training is focused on technical skills, i.e., completing workpapers, how to derive the best samples for testing, how to write audit issues, etc. While these skills are necessary they do not help you become an individual that stands out and provides real time high level value to your audit team, your organization or your client. This webinar will provide you a detailed road map for achieving those three excellent goals.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you want to be the best auditor that you can be and set yourself apart from others in the profession then this is a must attend webinar for you. Learn how to set yourself apart in ways that add value and can easily be recognized as audit excellence. The webinar is based on the book, Dare to be Different: An Auditors Personal Guide to Excellence which has been very positively received throughout the audit and consultative industry.
There are three key areas that we will be exploring during this webinar.
- Connecting the Dots – teaches anyone how to spend an additional 30 45 minutes a day during and audit connecting disparate information points together and then structuring issues in a way that provides immense value to your client.
- Sending Difficult Messages – shares a process for assuring that the hardest messages that you have to send in your audit report are received well and constructively designed to help you client without offending them
- Insight vs. Foresight – provides techniques to ensure that your observations and communication with your client represent more than Insight, they actually present foresight based on experience and a thoughtful process.
- How to link issue and fact together so the message is stronger
- How to ensure audit tests generate the right information
- Structuring your issues in a way that does not offend
- Writing with empathy and sensitivity
- Learn how to gain insight or use someone else’s in developing your ability to provide foresight
- Best ways to communicate your results so that your brand is recognized for excellence
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- General Auditor
- Audit Manager
- Risk Managers
- Boards of Directors
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Learn the techniques of becoming an excellent auditor and how to set yourself apart in ways that add value and can easily be recognized as audit excellence.
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to the link for six months.
Training DVD or USB Flash Drive
MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training CD