Organize and Presented By
Event Organizing Company
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Newark, Delaware, United States
This HR webinar will give you all the tools you need to start your Exit Interview program or improve the one you have. It isn’t rocket science but there are best practices and considerations for doing them well. Our intent is to get you up to speed as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Receive suggestions for making the employee comfortable and getting honest answers
- State the ins and outs of questionnaire administration
- Answer how to handle involuntary terminations
- Learn when offering confidentiality can be a problem
- 15+ considerations in conducting the actual interview
- Keys to effective listening
- Importance of documentation for legal protection
- Learn considerations for analyzing and reporting information
- Learn importance of taking action and getting the most out of the interviews
An employee hands in his resignation and walks out the door and with him walks out valuable skills, knowledge, and capabilities. You are sorry to see him leave and you don’t want to lose any more like him. Also walking out is the key to how to keep good employees and how to make your business better than ever. The key is Exit Interviews.
Exit Interviews can provide critical information that only leaving employees can provide. This is information that can reduce turnover and increase retention. With this information it is possible to increase employee satisfaction, improve business systems, increase engagement and commitment, and maximize quality. Simply put, information is power, and Exit Interviews can provide strategic knowledge that you can‘t live without.
- Learn the 7 steps for implementing a program
- Understand the value of developing a listening culture
- Receive 13 reasons for implementing webinars
- Understand the difference between the employee’s perspective and employer’s perspective
- Receive the pros and cons of face-to-face, phone, questionnaire, and consultant interviews
- Learn who should conduct interviews and when they should be held
- Learn the value of 2nd interviews
- HR directors
- Business owners and senior leaders
- HR generalists and interviewers
- Directors, managers, and supervisors
- Anyone wanting to develop a listening culture
Bob Verchota is the owner and senior consultant for RP Verchota & Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 30+ years in Human Resources senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.
Registration Fees Details
Live session for 1 participant
Live + Recorded Session
Live + Transcript
Live + Training CD
Free shipment within 72 hours from the date of webinar completion.
On Demand Options
Downloadable recorded session
Free shipment within 72 Hours, from the date of webinar completion
Group Session unlimited participants + Recorded