Webinar Date: October 1, 2019
Time: 01:00 PM EDT
Duration: 90 minutes
Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behavior CAN be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences. To work with these challenges, it is essential to understand human behavior and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the weaknesses of the systemare so that they can be improved and/or fixed. This course offers practical approaches and models to address human performance issues in GMP related environments by using a particular methodology to correct, prevent and avoid reoccurrence of these matters.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Background on Human Error Phenomena
• Importance of Human Error Prevention/reduction
• Training and human error
• Facts about human error
• Human Error as the Root Cause
• What is Human Error
• How is Human Error controlled?
• Common mistakes: Memory failures, Overconfidence, We believe we are above average, Visual Detection, Vigilance Effectiveness.
• Types of error
• Human error rates and measurement
• Trending and tracking
• CAPA effectiveness
• Understand human error: factors and causes.
• Understand the importance: regulatory and business.
• Define the process to manage Human Error deviations.
• Identify Root Causes associated to human error deviations.
• Learn how to measure human error rates at your site.
• Identify what I can do to support human reliability.