Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organize and Presented By
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Get your teams act together … you can enjoy our webinar as a group!
No matter how long you’ve been managing multicultural teams, this step-by-step guide ensures you'll get the strongest performance possible out of your team — in any environment. With strategies presented in manageable daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly timelines, our program covers the full range of workplace issues — from outdated systems and company politics to budget cuts and backstabbing.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Organize your multicultural teams in the workplace into one strong, cohesive, high-functioning unit
- Streamline processes to reduce redundant work, save money, and ensure that everyone understands their roles
- How to deal with troublemakers at work, along with under-performers, department rivals, bosses from hell, and other personality types
- How to build a high-performance multicultural team and improve your team's morale, motivation and productivity.
- Would you like your team to perform on all cylinders, like a well-oiled machine?
- Would it help to significantly improve your team’s effectiveness and efficiency?
- How to deal with troublemakers at work legally who are dragging everyone else down?
- Any issues dealing with your boss?
- Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your team’s morale, motivation and productivity?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
- You’ve Just Started Managing a Team … Now What?
- Before you start: pre-planning the approach
- The first day: what do you say? What do you hear? How do you respond?
- The first week: what are the top 3 priorities?
- The first month: success against the top 3; next steps
- The first 90 days: managing results, raising the bar
- Distinctive Customer Service: Using Under-Promising and Over-Delivering to Master Profitable Relationships
- Before: products, service and relationships: how do you distinguish yourself, your team and your organization?
- First day: developing a cogent market analysis for your enterprise and your customers
- First week: approaching customers and prospective customers
- First month: communicating effectively to grow the enterprise
- First 90 days: using referrals and testimonials to perfection
- Communication Breakdowns; What to Do and What Not to Do”
- Before: what’s the problem as I see it?
- First day: what’s the problem as they see it?
- First week: let’s relate, strategize and implement solutions together – RSI in action
- First month: repeating and building on success, dismissing ‘what and who doesn’t work’
- First 90 days: the 12-week team communication action plan — it works!
- Facilitating Change: How to Get the “Ain’t It Awful” On Your and Your Team’s Side
- Before: clarifying and confirming for yourself what the top anticipated change is / changes are
- First day: communicating anticipated changes to your team, gaining their input
- First week: the team approach to addressing change priority #1 – implementing action plans
- First month: team results against top 3; weekly review, charting progress, facilitating results
- First 90 days: how’d we do against our top 3? recognizing and building on success, dismissing what and who doesn’t work
- Ridding Yourself Of That ‘One Little Troublemaker’ Legally and Ethically – In 5 Easy Steps
- Before: who is the problem? What approaches have we tried? What worked and what didn’t?
- First day: privately inviting the ‘troublemaker’ into a collaborative, problem-solving conversation, using RSI to solve performance problems (relate, strategize, implement), using action plans
- First week: progress against action plan from troublemaker and troubled team
- First month: reviewing one month’s performance and clarifying and confirming salvageability
- First 90 days: still with us or gone? Progress against action plans, cut or contributing?
- “The Boss from Hell” – Help Is On the Way!
- Before: discussing with trusted others, seeking advice
- First day: approaching the boss collaboratively
- First week: that important conversation: progress or ‘punt’?
- First month: what’s improved and what hasn’t?
- First 90 days: reviewing working relationship progress, charting next steps
- Your Team is Clashing With Another Team – Getting Everyone on the Same Page
- Before: writing down your “clash assessment”
- First day: meeting with your team to clarify current state and desired state
- Second day: meeting with other team’s manager to clarify same
- First week: facilitating two teams meeting or two managers meeting to craft working action plans
- First month: what’s improved? Building on success…what hasn’t? Taking corrective action
- First 90 days: charting progress, reviewing working
- Budgeting – Getting the Help You Need From Others to Save Yourself Time, Energy, Frustration and Money
- Before: I hate budgets! Asking a financial manager for help and getting it
- First day: meeting with manager-helper, presenting data, receiving brutally honest feedback, action planning
- First week: budget action planning: progress against top 1, 2 and/or 3
- First month: budgeting monthly, progress reporting
- First 90 days: budgeting quarterly, verifying progress
- From Forming to Performing – The Top 10 Ways to Develop a Managing “Rhythm” That Works for You and Your Team
- Before: in which ‘stage’ is our team?
- First day: meet with team to share assessment, ask for solution input, action planning
- First week: progress against action plan?
- First month: have we ‘hit’ our top 3 goals?
- First 90 days: after 3 months, what do we do to continue growing? Team member and team action plans
- Managing a Remote or “Virtual Team” – How to Manage People Effectively in Multiple Locations
- Before: planning that all-important, face-to-face meeting with your entire team
- First day: conducting a highly-effective kick-off meeting
- First week: getting each of your “location teams” up to speed
- First month: how are we proceeding effectively against plan? Checking in
- First 90 days: how are we doing against plan? Engaging each of your teams in effective performance planning
In keeping with the book published by McGraw Hill, what key steps do you want to take TODAY to address your effectiveness with:
- Managing multicultural teams
- Customer service
- Facilitating change
- How to deal with troublemakers at work
- Managing your boss
- Clashes between two teams
- Managing performance
- Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance
- Virtual team building
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Learn how to manage multicultural teams in the workplace and boost motivation and productivity in the team. The webinar also discusses how to deal with troublemakers at work.
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group - Max 10 Participants from one Location.
Get unlimited access to the link for six months.
Training DVD or USB Flash Drive
Free shipment within 72 Hours, from the date of webinar completion
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training DVD / USB Flash Drive