Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Cross Industry Functions
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Did you know that managers spend a whopping 25% of their time resolving workplace conflicts ?
Conflict will inevitably surface when people work together, because it’s a natural part of relationships. But the most frequent response to conflict is avoidance. In a survey of four thousand CEOs and other senior leaders, over 90% said they feel uncomfortable managing conflict in the workplace.
People push it to the side in the hope that it will go away, but it always finds a way to reappear — either in the same situation or a different one. Knowing how to resolve conflict in the workplace fosters healthy working relationships
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Avoid common mistakes that leaders make while managing conflict in the workplace.
- Learn how workplace conflict begins, and how to pinpoint what triggered a conflict.
- Use the 5-step method to resolving conflicts effectively.
- Know your conflict resolution style and how to improve it.
- Help employees understand the importance of resolving conflict in a timely manner.
- Deliver productive feedback to help your people improve their performance.
- Learn what to do if the other person gets defensive in a conflict.
- Learn conflict resolution skills and know why resolution is so important
- The definition of conflict and why it’s important
- The benefits of effectively managing conflict in the workplace
- Features of poorly handled conflict
- Identify which of the 5 conflict management styles you utilize most
- Accommodating: “It would be my pleasure”
- Avoiding: “I’ll think about it tomorrow”
- Collaborating: “Two heads are better than one!”
- Competing: “My way or the highway”
- Compromising: “Let’s make a deal!”
- Learn to identify the roots of conflict
- The sources of workplace conflict
- Phrases and behaviors that show conflict is happening and reveal what triggered it
- Understand the 5-step process that leads to conflict resolution
- Preparing for the conversation
- Focusing on how the other person perceives the conflict
- Inviting the other person to a conversation
- Having the conflict resolution conversation
- Jointly creating an action plan
- Know the most common mistakes in handling workplace conflict
- Watch out for major pitfalls in conflict situations
- Learn the greatest blunder a manager can make in managing conflict in the workplace
Learn the nuts and bolts of managing conflict in the workplace in this transformative, career-changing webinar with America’s top coaching expert, Joel Garfinkle. Garfinkle will show you the most important area that leaders should focus on to ensure their continued success — conflict management techniques in the workplace.
He will share tips, tricks, and techniques for effectively handling conflict in the workplace, and explain the most common pitfalls and mistakes leaders make (and you should avoid) when trying to resolve these situations.
He will explain the five conflict management styles to help you know which one you and others instinctively use to respond to conflict; show you how workplace conflict begins; find out what triggered the conflict; how to use his 5-step method to effectively resolve the conflict; and how to improve your approach.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CTOs
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Regional Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Newly Promoted Managers
- High-Potential Employees
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- HR Managers
- Team Leaders
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Learn the conflict management techniques in the workplace and know why it is so important to resolve conflicts properly. The webinar helps you enhance your conflict resolution skills and build healthy workplace relationships.
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to the link for six months
Training DVD or USB Flash Drive
MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training CD