Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Cross Industry Functions
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Don takes his audience through an educational and interactive class teaching how thought process and mindset work and natural methods for handling everyday anxiety and stress that improve mindset and increase performance.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Work Life Balance is a challenge by itself, but when your home life is chaotic due to someone dealing with an anxiety or personal issues it can be disastrous. Learning how to handle that can be the difference between a business succeeding or failing.
- Basic understanding of how the brain operates
- Anxiety and its effects on the brain
- Ways to handle anxiety, stress and personal issues in the office
- Bonus – Ways to personally handle anxiety
- Learn how anxiety can affect the whole office, and ways in which managers/bosses/staff can handle anxiety in the office
- Learn personal ways to handle anxiety at home
- Understand the relationship between work and home and how each affects the other
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Who Should Attend:
- Office Managers
- Owners of Businesses
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
The webinar explains how an individual can maintain a balance between work and home and can handle anxiety attacks effectively.
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to the link for six months.
Training DVD or USB Flash Drive
MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training CD