Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Many laboratories are unsure about which QC practices are needed and what criteria to use to assess the acceptability of the performance of analytical materials, to meet not only their requirements, but also to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. The webinar focuses on what practical QC approaches the laboratories must adopt.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Upon completion of this session, attendees will learn:
- To understand intrinsic and extrinsic factors which can affect the performance of culture media, test kits, reagents and other analytical materials
- To identify Control Points (CP) and Critical Control Points (CCP) in media quality assessment
- To develop appropriate QC Practices and acceptability criteria to evaluate the performance of analytical materials for laboratory use
- Control Points
- Critical Control Points
- QC from purchase to disposal
- Performance Criteria
During this webinar, we will discuss a practical QC approach for in-house prepared and/or commercially purchased media, test kits and reagents specifically applicable to microbiology laboratories.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Microbiological bench analysts
- QA managers
- Laboratory managers/supervisors
- QC practitioners
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Learn the practical QC approach for in-house prepared and/or commercially purchased media, test kits and reagents, applicable to microbiology laboratories.
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to the link for six months.
Training DVD or USB Flash Drive
MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training CD