Security/Law Enforcement/Legal Services
IAM's Patent Litigation returns to Washington D.C. for its sixth year, bringing together leading IP experts in both litigation and policy. Well-established as the must-attend event for anyone interested in how the legal and political climates shape the patent market, panelists will represent a broad cross-section of the patent community.
By attending Patent Litigation you will...
1. Explore litigation trends and uncertainties post-covid-19
2. Determine how 'Make America First' has affected the strength of patents
3. Understand how to salvage value from and strategically acquire IP assets
4. Assess the changes being made at the PTAB and what strategies to adopt in response
5. Predict the PTAB's future role in US patent litigation
6. Earn up to six CLE hours accreditation
7. Build and grow your network with senior decision makers, licensing and deal influencers, and policy experts
This event is free to attend for IP owning operating companies. Contact us to check if you are eligible
Time: 08:00 to 19:00