AI, ML and automation
“Through 2023, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not firewall flaws.”
We believe network security should be simple . The best security outcomes result from an integrated high-performance platform that’s easy to operate. Automation and machine learning-powered analytics will save you time and strengthen your security.
Join us for a Network Security Seminar in Sacramento, CA on April 29th at 10:30 a.m. (registration begins at 10:00 a.m.). Our experts will tackle your toughest security challenges, from the branch and mobile users, to the data center and cloud. Hear about the latest innovations in the industry’s fastest next-generation firewall platform that reduces the need for disconnected point products.
- Nearly 80% of malware attacks use DNS*. Are you inspecting your DNS traffic for threats?
- Close dangerous policy gaps by using the new Policy Optimizer to migrate from legacy rules.
- Use XDR to detect and respond to threats across network, endpoints, and cloud.
- Implement Zero Trust now . Get practical advice on best practices for success.
- Moving to SD-WAN? Rearchitect your security for branch and retail sites .
- Adopt best practices with our comprehensive set of complimentary security tools.
Please register here .
* Palo Alto Networks Unit 42 research shows nearly 80% of malware attacks use DNS to establish command and control (C2).
price 1: USD 0
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
3000 Tannery Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054, United States(408) 753-4000