New York City
- 16th Annual Highly Rated Conference – Celebrating 16 Years !!!
- Learn effective interventions for young children from a wide range of experts.
- Return to your community refreshed & revitalized with new strategies to help young children.
- Be inspired by wonderful keynotes & presentations that will allow you to learn methods to work with young children that you can apply the next day.
- Network & connect with all kinds of professionals from around the world.
- 4 days of early childhood conference presentations – April 30th – May 3rd, 2019 in New York City, Wyndham New Yorker Hotel
- Over 80 presentations
- Continuing Education Credits Offered
- Over 1,000 attendees expected
- From 45 states, 20 countries
- Purpose – Great Professional Development
- Essential Topics in Early Childhood Development
- Topics for Typically Developing Children
- Topics on Special Needs, Autism, Speech and other conditions
- Target Audience
- Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Principals, Directors, Speech, OT, PT Therapists, Psychologists, & Social Workers.
- The goal of our conference is to provide useful information on early childhood development by top experts to help all young children learn and grow well.
- Listed in 10 Best Early Childhood Education Conferences of 2017
- Listed in Top 5 Conferences for Early Childhood Education in 2018