The event covers a range of six different distances from five miles to 100 miles, for all the family and abilities depending on the chosen route. Many riders start outside the Queensway Tunnel in Liverpool, which offers a unique opportunity to ride approximately 2.5 miles through the Tunnel under the river Mersey, traffic free (courtesy of Mersey Travel). Alternatively, riders can start from a lively event site at the Countess of Chester Health Park.
Once again our charity partner is Claire House Children's Hospice.
There is a wide range of distances to choose from:
- 100 mile Challenge
- 75 mile Liverpool - Chester Challenge
- 75 mile Chester - Liverpool Challenge
- 50 mile Liverpool-Chester-Liverpool
- 50 mile Chester Challenge
- 25 mile Liverpool-Chester
- 25 mile Chester-Liverpool
- 5 mile Tunnel Challenge
More route details www.liverpoolchesterliverpool.com
Time: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm