Success stories of technology startups such as Google, Alibaba, Flipkart and Amazon have not left Southeast Asia untouched. After the booming Indian startup scene, a number of ASEAN countries are now gearing up to attract entrepreneurs and stimulate the creation and growth of startups. China and India, in fact, are leading the trend not only in Asia but globally.
Of late, the exponential growth in market value of technology startups worldwide has generated great curiosity in investors and investees. In this workshop conducted by i-Deals Network in Bangkok for participants, experts will train participants about new valuation methods and approaches along with real life case studies.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ?
• Understand the new valuation methods and approaches
• Learn fundraising strategies
• Analyse and critique the use of appropriate valuation models
• Know governance and regulatory requirements
• Foresee the growth of e-commerce industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• This is a serious workshop created for ambitious startups, senior executives and strategists from e-commerce, fin-tech and health-tech companies. Entrepreneurs and PE/VC professionals planning to enter the e-commerce space also make ideal participants. Seasoned practitioners looking to upskill themselves and grow their practices will find value after attending this workshop.
• CFOs and Finance Controllers
Mr.Michael I. Waitze - Founder, Michael Waitze Media
Mr. Chonladet Khemarattana - CEO, Fintech
Mr.Andrew Stotz, PhD, CFA - Co-founder and CEO, A. Stotz Investment Research
Session 1: Value Drivers, Valuation Approaches & Global Learnings
Tech Startups – Evolution & Key Characteristics
Financing life-cycle and Value Drivers
Valuation Approaches – Venture Capital Method, Real option, Probability-weighted methods and various alternative approaches
Valuation Myths and Realities
Session 2: Startup Valuation – Key performance indicators
Average revenue per user
Customer attrition (Churn Rate)
Customer acquisition cost
User engagement – Active users
No of installs
Customer life time value
Conversion rate (funnel)
Session 3: Valuation of Health-Tech & Fin – Tech Companies – Case Study
Session 4: Fund raising for Startup companies
Standard Fee (Normal Pass) : USD 600 per delegate.
Early Bird Offer 1 : USD 450 per delegate.(Valid till 10th Jan,2019)
Early Bird Offer 2 : USD 500 per delegate (Valid till 16th Jan,2019)
Group Discount ( for a group or 3 or more) : USD 425 per delegate.(Valid till 10th Jan,2019)
For full details, please visit our website https://bit.ly/2SqwinY
In case of any query, kindy write to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsaap at +91-9953285105