Enroll for interactive PMP Certification Training from Ulearn Systems, Top project Management Training (PMP Training). We offers PMP Certification Course this PMP Certification Training demonstrates the project manager’s expertise, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
PMPâ—âProject Management Professional is a credential managed by Project Management Institute, PMP is a globally recognized certification. PMP Training helps the individuals to increase the marketability of their profiles to the employers and to stand out from the crowd and in maximizing the earning potential of the individuals.
PMP Training covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and a new section on the role of the project manager. PMP training and certification are based on PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition. four days PMP certification training as part of our Portfolio of Project management courses. PMP Certification training is delivered by highly experienced and certified trainers who are considered as one of the best trainers in the industry.
This certification endorses your project management skills globally and provides various other benefits as well, Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics. Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
Enroll for PMP Live online Certification
We deliver PMP Training course classroom and live online classroom training modes.
· Module 1â—âIntroduction to ‘A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge’ (PMBOK Guide)
· Module 2â—âOrganizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
· Module 3â—âProject Management Processes
· Module 4â—âIntegration Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
· Module 5â—âScope Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
· Module 6â—âTime Knowledge Area, processes, critical path method and exam practice questions
· Module 7â—âCost Knowledge, processes, EVM, and exam practice questions
· Module 8â—âQuality Knowledge Area, processes, additional concepts and exam practice questions
· Module 9â—âHuman Resource Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
· Module 10â—âCommunication Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
· Module 11â—âRisk Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
· Module 12â—âProcurement Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
· Module 13â—âStakeholder Knowledge Area and Processes, processes and exam practice questions
For More Information:
Email Id: [email protected]