Event: Irrigation and Operational Maintenance Course...(29-01-2018 to 02-02-2018)- Register as an Individual/ Group- https://goo.gl/JYWK7B
Venue: Foscore Development Center, Nairobi, Kenya.
This 5-day course seeks to provide participants with insights and understanding of how
Irrigation systems, both large and small, are planned, designed and managed, and of the economic and livelihood benefits of irrigated agriculture. The course will draw on experience of water resources and irrigation development in a range of countries in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
• Understand validated and participatory approach to designing and implementing effective ISHFM programs
• Apply a participatory approach to designing and implementing an ISHFM program.
• Understand soil fertility concepts.
• Understand soil fertility enhancing strategies that maximize profits and agronomic use efficiency.
• Understand the methodologies and tools to assess suitability, economic feasibility, and impacts of ISHFM on agricultural production, soil fertility, and the environment.
• Understand how to promote ISHFM to farmers and other stakeholders.
For further inquiries, please contact us on: Tel: +254 712 260 031 Email: email@example.com Our Website: www.fdc-k.org