Organization Name / Organize By
Adventure Tours and Travels
Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India
- âTotal Duration - 14 Nights / 15 Days
- Grade - Moderate
- âMaximum Altitude – 6001 mtrs
- Style of trip - Climbing
- Best Season – Mid June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included.
- Day 1: Reach at manali. papper work and other prepration
- Day 2: Manali to Chikka(manali to duhangan by texi n 2 hours trek)
- Day 3: Chikka to Seri.(6 hour trek)
- Day 4: Seri to Tenta(base camp)(5 to 6 hours.)
- Day 5: Rest day and preprations
- Day 6: Load ferry to Advance base camp(jagatsukh glacier)..
- Day 7: Base camp to Advance base camp(jagatsukh glacier)…
- Day 8: Occupie Duhangan Col(camp 1)
- Day 9: Duhangan Col(camp 1) summit camp. toOccupie Summit camp (1800+feet)
- Day 10: Summit day
- Day 11: Reserve day for Summit
- Day 12: Summit Camp to Camp1(Duhangan col)
- Day 13: Camp 1 to Base camp
- Day 14: Base camp to chikka
- Day 15: Chikka to Manali.
The itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. What we offer here is tea house trekking; this trek can be modified as camping trekking as well. E-mail us for latest updated info and price for camping trekking.
Deo Tibba is a beautiful 6001m. High peak situated in the Pir Panjal range of mountains in the Manali region of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at Duhangan Nalla and Malana glacier.