1. About the conference:
The 2019 5th International Conference on Architecture, Civil and Hydraulic Engineering (ICACHE 2019) will be held on July 5-7, 2019 in Qingdao, China. The conference is an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of architecture, civil and hydraulic engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to ICACHE 2019, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICACHE 2019 will be published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ and CPCI for indexing.
3. Important Dates
Paper Submission Deadlineï¼June 30, 2019
Notification of Acceptanceï¼About 1-2 weeks after the submission
Registration Deadline: July 5, 2019
Conference Dates: July 5-7, 2019
4. Submission Guides
1) The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2) All papers to be considered by ICACHE can be submitted AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM or you can submit your paper and Paper Submission Form to [email protected]
3) Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4) Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5) Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
5. Call For Papers
1) Civil Engineering
2) Architecture, Building Materials and Engineering Management
3) Hydraulic Engineering
4) Sustainable Development of Building Energy and Environment
More subject, visit: www.icache.net/callforpaper
Conference Secretary: Dr. Wei E-mail: [email protected] Tel: +86- 13902297125 (cellphone), +86-020- 29831764 (office phone) WeChat: 13902297125 QQ: 3488185507 QQ Group: 815234922 AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org