- Location Kigali, Rwanda
- Date 10-04-2023 - 14-04-2023
Course Venue: Kigali, Rwanda
Duration: 5 Days
10/04/2023 - 14/04/2023: CLICK HERE
Fee: $ 950
You can email as through [email protected] or contract +234(0)8038066705/ +254707053111
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is used to assess the performance of projects, institutions and programmers set up by governments, international organizations and NGOs. Its goal is to improve current and future management of outputs, outcomes and impact. This training course is aimed at equipping participants with skills in setting up and implementing results based monitoring and evaluation systems. The participants will benefit from the latest M&E practices including mobile phone data collection, data analysis, GIS and remote sensing and results and participatory approaches.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Clarify key results levels in projects, institutions and programmers.
• Design a project, institutions and programmers using logical framework
• Develop indicators and targets for each result level
• Track performance indicators over the life of projects, institutions and programmers
• Evaluation projects, institutions and programmers against the set results
• Develop and implement an M&E system
• Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan
• Use data analysis software (State/SPSS/R/Excel)
• Collect data using mobile data collection tools
• Use GIS to analyze and share project data
• Carryout impact evaluation
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who are responsible for p projects, institutions and programmers M&E.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money