- Location Houston, Texas, United States
- Date 06-02-2023 - 07-02-2023
We connect refiners with the leading technologies that will determine the role of refining in the Energy Transition. NARTC focuses on the concept of "Sustainable Refining" by analysing strategies on decarbonisation and digitalisation and acting as a forum for North American refiners to set the agenda and collaborate on the sector's short to mid-term future. Join thought leaders from across the downstream industry to discuss the state of the sector, exploring:
- A Detailed Breakdown of the latest Hydrogen projects
- Making the economic case for Increased Biofuels Production
- CCUS, nice to have or business necessity?
- Advances in Co-Processing and Conversion Units
- Energy Efficiency - the low hanging fruit for modern day refiners
- Petrochemical Production and Crude to Chemical
- Digitalization and Asset Optimization at the heart of a modern refinery
Book your tickets today!