- Location Kigali, Rwanda
- Date 01-08-2022 - 05-08-2022
Development of Android interactive and user-focused Applications using Kotlin
Android is a powerful operating system that runs on a wide variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and Internet of things (IoT) devices. Kotlin is a modern programming language that simplifies common programming task and empowers Android developers to create native Android applications with less code than using Java. This training course will take you from having little or no experience with Android and Kotlin to understanding how to effectively create interactive, user-focused app experiences.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Know how and where to acquire domain names.
• Learn Kotlin language basics
• interact with Android development tools
• Build their Android applications effectively
• Test and debug Android apps
• Manage the notifications of Android interactive and user-focused
• Configure App widgets
• Build user interfaces
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to be an app developer as well as those who wants to learn to code. Anyone who has never used Kotlin before is welcomed in this course.
Send an email to [email protected] to request a course training agenda
Vital Extra learning centre , Kigali, Rwanda+254 707 053 111 +254 707 053 111