- Location Rochester, Minnesota, United States
- Date 08-11-2021 - 09-11-2021
The 95th Annual Clinical Reviews seeks to update primary care providers on the latest recommendations involving medical subspecialties. The course provides a comprehensive program of lectures on topics of general interest in medicine, surgery, and pediatrics relevant to clinical practice.
- Live (in-person) and Livestream attendance options
- Didactic lectures on common and emerging clinical concerns
- Content focused on the needs of the primary care provider in the clinical practice
- Access to course recordings for one year
Designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses practicing in primary care, family medicine, and internal medicine.
Time: 07:30 - 15:35