- Location Boston, United States
- Date 20-10-2022 - 21-10-2022
MarketsandMarkets is proud to announce the 5th Annual Real-World Evidence and Life Sciences Conference to be held on October 20-21, 2022 in Boston, USA.
Real-world data and real-world evidence are poised to keep making strides in 2022.
The emergence of this pandemic has posed severe financial constraints on pharma-biopharma companies in several countries. In this regard, RWE solutions have proven to be extremely useful, as they allow industrial and academic researchers to monitor patients using digitally connected platforms while assisting to organize and evaluate clinical data for regulatory submissions.
Shifts in healthcare coverage and provision during the pandemic have changed the discovery and reporting of certain outcomes in data and the treated population. This means that disease trends may lead to incorrect interpretations when RWD and RWE are not framed in the context of the pandemic and long-term COVID-19 disease, therapy, and lifestyle changes. Telemedicine and virtual care may also provoke a greater adoption of technologies such as wearables and digital therapeutics, thus accelerating digitalization in the healthcare space and boosting the importance of RWE and AI.
Additionally with the new guidance by the FDA around data quality and data standards, the stakeholders are seeking to learn its long term impact and safety surveillance. This conference will focus on above said significant points and hold discussions on the best practices adopted by various stakeholders with a key takeaway being better decision making.
1. Charles Makin, Global Head, Real-world Evidence Strategy, Biogen
2. Nneka Onwudiwe, Former PRO/PE Regulatory Review Officer, FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA)
3. Joel Iff, Senior Director HEOR & Market Access, Sarepta Therapeutics
4. Melva Covington, Senior Vice President, Research and Patient Outcomes, Curio Digital Therapeutics
5. Eric Sarpong, Director, Real-World Data Analytics and Innovation, Centre for Observation and Real-World Evidence (CORE), Merck
6. Huan Huang, Senior Director, HEOR, G1 Therapeutics, Inc.
7. Jennifer Webster, Senior Director, Precision Medicine RWE Lead, Pfizer
8. Alex Mutebi, Director, Centre for Outcomes Research, Real World Evidence and Epidemiology (CORE), Genmab
9. Sunil Dravida, Global Head of RWD Center of Excellence, Takeda
10. Nathan Hill, Director, Real World Evidence Strategy and Innovations, BMS
11. Senior Representative, OM1
12. Senior Representative, Picnic Health