We request our guests to follow a set of guidelines when posting events with us.
Guidelines for Events:
- Please submit details of your own events and do not write for others. Having said that, we mean you are authorised to post your own events only on our site.
- We welcome varieties of events on our site that may range from result declaration and felicitation to convention, conference, fashion, trade show, scientific display, and others. Having said that, there is no limit on the category of events that you can post on our site. But, anything related to adultery and nudity is absolutely debarred here.
- Fill in all the requisite data about your event before posting. Else, send the details of your event to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for doing the needful.
- If you are sharing an event that you have published with some other site/s, you must obtain the requisite permission to republish the same on our site.
- You may include HD (High Definition) photographs so that the event looks genuine and interesting.
- All event posting must be done in English given the national and international visitors to our site.
We reserve the right to proofread and edit your event posting or as may be required based on the scope of work there.