Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Understanding the D.I.S.C. profile will help understand the four-different personality types and how their natural tendencies affect the way they process and deliver information. Understanding these tendencies can help you effectively adapt how you approach the motivations, fears and challenges of those whom you communicate.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Improving the ability of team members to communicate effectively with one another can have a significant, positive impact on productivity and the bottom line.
Did you know that …
- 70% of small to mid-size businesses claim communication is their primary problem. A business with 100 employees spends an average downtime of 17 hours a week clarifying communications. This translates in an annual cost of $528,443.00.
- Miscommunication can cost an organization 25% to 40% of its annual budget more than 80% of projects are late, over budget, short of expectations, or simply undelivered because of poor communication at the outset.
- Misunderstood personalities lead to many employee issues related to conflicts, poor performance and lack of job satisfaction.
- Correct communication does matter. Understanding the different ways people perceive information will help you craft the right message for improved outcomes.
- What is DISC vs. MBTI?
- What is a personality assessment?
- Know the STRENGTHS/CHALLENGES of your own personality style and how to adapt them
- How to understand another person’s motivation and stressors style
- How to communicate with the 4 personality types
- Strategies to lead or motivate the 4 personality types
Learn how to understand and manage different personalty types to communicate with them effectively. Also learn how to use this understanding to build effective workplace relationships.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- Regional Vice Presidents
- Team Leaders
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Learn how to handle different personality types for building effective working relationships which, in turn, improves work efficiency and productivity.
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to audio recording of the webinar for 6 months.
Training DVD or USB Flash Drive
Free shipment within 72 Hours, from the date of webinar completion
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training DVD / USB Flash Drive