Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
Both (Technical & Non Technical)
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Registration/Ticket Booking Address
Denver, Colorado, United States
This webinar will leave you with the information needed to plan, execute and document a computer system validation effort that meets FDA compliance standards. You will learn about what must be done to ensure the system remains in a validated state. In addition, you’ll learn about the various computer system validation deliverables and how to document them through the entire process.
FDA requires that all computer systems used to produce, manage and report on GxP (GMP, GLC, and GCP) related products be validated and maintained in accordance with specific rules. You’ll learn all about how to create and maintain good FDA-compliant documentation using a strategic approach based on the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This FDA Compliance training will help you understand in detail Computer System Validation (CSV) and how to apply the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology when validating computer systems subject to FDA regulations. This is critical in order to develop the appropriate validation strategy and achieve the thoroughness required to prove that a system does what it purports to do. It also ensures that a system is maintained in a validated state throughout its entire life cycle, from conception through retirement. We will discuss the phases within the SDLC, and how these form the basis for any CSV project. The importance of the sequence of steps will also be covered.
- Computer System Validation (CSV) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology
- Good “Variable” Practice (GxP) (Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP))
- Validation Strategy that will take into account the system risk assessment process
- Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) to include detailed needs that are described in a specific and unique way
- System Design Specification (SDS) that details how the functional requirements will be delivered
- Test Planning, including Development of Scenarios, Cases and Scripts (Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification)
- Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) that connects the requirements, design and test elements
- System Acceptance and Release Notification
- System Retirement steps to close out the life cycle
- Data Archival to ensure security, integrity and compliance
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Information Technology Analysts
- QC/QA Managers
- QC/QA Analysts
- Clinical Data Managers
- Clinical Data Scientists
- Analytical Chemists
- Compliance Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Automation Analysts
- Manufacturing Managers
- Manufacturing Supervisors
- Supply Chain Specialists
- Computer System Validation Specialists
- GMP Training Specialists
- Business Stakeholders responsible for computer system validation planning, execution, reporting, compliance, maintenance and audit
- Consultants working in the life sciences industry who are involved in computer system implementation, validation and compliance
- Auditors engaged in the internal inspection of labeling records and practices
All FDA-regulated industries:
- Medical Device
- To understand how to create, revise and maintain documentation that is FDA-regulated.
- To understand the many deliverables required to complete a computer system validation effort.
- To understand industry best practices.
- To understand and avoid potential pitfalls.
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
This FDA Compliance training will provide information needed to plan, execute and document a computer system validation that meets FDA standards. Book now!
Registration Fees Details
for one participant
Corporate Live Session
Group – Max 10 Participants from one location.
Get unlimited access to audio recording of the webinar for 6 months.
MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD
Super Combo Offer 1
Live and Recorded webinar
Super Combo Offer 2
Live and Training CD
Registration/Ticket Booking Address