Trek To Alang Madan Kulang Fort,Trek To Alang Madan Kulang Fort 2018,Alang Madan Kulang Fort Trekking events,Alang Madan Kulang Fort,Trek To Alang Madan Kulang Fort in Nashik,Trek To Alang Madan Kulang Fort on January 2018
Trek To Alang Madan Kulang Fort(AMK) On 13th-14th January 2018 - Tour in Nashik, Maharashtra, India on January 2018 by Ercess Live.
Small Steps Adventures: Trek to Alang Madan Kulang Fort(AMK) on 13th-14th January 2018
Endurance: Very high
Height: 4852-4841-4825 ft
Base Village: Uddavane/Kulangwadi
Region: Igatpuri - Kalsubai
AMK Information: AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding & difficult treks in Maharashtra. If you haven't done this yet, you haven't done any thrilling trek in Maharashtra. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. One has to walk on the edges for most of the time with one side deep valleys. It also offers rappelling, rock climbing, cave stay. This massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great mountain lanscapes in Maharashtra. All three forts stand high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget.
Date: 13th-14th January 2018
Where to meet
We will leave on Friday night I.e. on 12th January 2018 by 10.50 pm CST- KASARAlocal.
10.50 pm " CST - Kasara " at respective station which reaches to kasara at 1.18 am.
3:30 am :- Get Ready for trek
DAY 2nd :
6.00 am - Wake up Call
7 am - GET Ready
Cost: INR 2000/- Additional Tax (GST 5%)
Transportation from kasara to kasara, 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, Dinner, all activities, technical expertise, first aid.
Exclude: Any other personal expenses, GST (5%)
Things to carry:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
Account no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For more details and updates please visit website.