Trek to Valley of Shadow Sandhan Valley,Trek to Valley,Trek to Valley of Shadow Sandhan Valley in Nashik,rek to Valley of Shadow Sandhan Valley on January 2018,rek to Valley of Shadow Sandhan Valley in Nashik,Ercess Live Trekking events
Trek to Valley of Shadow Sandhan Valley in Nashik, Maharashtra, India on January 2018 by Ercess Live.
Small Steps Adventures: Trek to Valley of Shadow Sandhan Valley on 20th-21st January 2018
Type: Valley descend
Height: 4000 feet
Base Village: Samrad
Sandhan Valley Information: Sandhan valley is the famous trekking and camping destination in Igatpuri region. Kokankada and reverse waterfall are major attractions in nearby area. Descending trail starts from the base village – Samrad. It takes almost 8-10 hours to descend till campsite situated at the end of valley. One has to cross boulders, big rocks, small ponds and 2 rappelling patches which make the trek adventurous and memorable. Sandhan valley is also called as “valley of Shadows”, it’s a gem of western Ghats. The valley is surrounded with mighty Alang, Madan and Kulang (Known as AMK- rated as the toughest trek in Sahyadri) Ratangad, Ajoba &Kalsubai (5400 ft. highest peak in Maharashtra) mountain ranges.
Board Kasara slow local from Mumbai CST on Fridayi.
Train timing as below:
18:35 Board Indrayani train from Pune
21:00 Reach Kalyan
Day: 1 – Saturday
01:30 am: Meet our leader at Kasara Rail Station.
03:30 am: Reach base village by local transport (jeep /traxx).
06:00 am: Refreshment &Breakfast.
06:30 am: Start full descend trek towards Sandhan Valley.
01:30 pm: Lunch in route.
05:00 pm: Evening tea & snacks.
08:30 pm: Dinner & night stay In Tents (triple sharing basis)
Day: 2 – Sunday
06:30 am: Wake up, Breakfast
08:30 am: Start descending toward Dehne village.
12:30 pm: Reach Dehne village and Lunch.
01:30 pm: Start travel from Asangaon.
Cost: INR 1850/- Tax Applicable (5%).
Inclusions: Transport from kasara to base village to asangaon, 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, Dinner, Technical expertise, tent stay (Sharing Basis), First aid.
Exclusions: Any Other personal expenses, Gst (5%).
Things to carry:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. Ifcancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For more details and updates please visit website.