Book tickets now to avail discount. Price is high on the spot.
Pawana Camping Information: Pawana lake is an artificial reservoir formed by water of namesake dam. Heavy rain in the pawana surrounding helps to maintain water level of pawana lake. Pawana lake water is supplied to Pimpri chinchwad area i.e PCMC. The lake is famous picnic spot near pune and Mumbai. Lake is more famous amongst youngsters, bike riders and for overnight campers. Pedal boating and kayaking in pawana lake gives amazing experience and view. While enjoying a boat ride one can view four ancient citadels – Tung fort, Lohagad fort, Visapur fort and Tikona fort. It’s a perfect destination for those who want to spend time in the lap of nature.
who can join?
Anyone - Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside lake with lovely food.
03:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
04:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at lakeside campground. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the nature and activities like swimming in the lake or riding a pedal boat - a mini tour of Pawana Lake on your own.
Place is all time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. Instead of activities, one can just relax & unwind on hammocks till sunset.
There are few interesting activities at extra cost. Kayaking will cost you Rs. 300 and a motor boat ride for 20 mins will be Rs. 200 per person.
After the sunset, campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that’s the time for campfire.
09:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area.
One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature.
06:30 am: Hangover wakeup call
07:00 am: Awesome Sunrise View
08:00 am: Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
09:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bbye. With load of memories and pictures
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2000 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks unlimited
● Local delicious Dinner (Veg / N-Veg) unlimited
● Breakfast (Next Day) unlimited
● Pedal Boating 15-20 mins
● Swimming with life jacket
● Music System for group dance
● Tent with Bedding, pillow and Blanket
● Rifle shooting
● Outdoor mat for group sitting outside tent
● Campfire for all
● Generator back up
● 5 Common western washroom facility
● BBQ equipment and coal (No BBQ raw material)
● BBQ raw material (if required you can purchase from the campsite counter, else you can bring your own marinated)
- Rs. 750 per KG raw marinated Paneer with veggies (DIY)
- Rs. 750 per KG raw marinated Chicken (DIY)
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & Any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license