Publish / Maintain / Marketing / Hosted By
Organization Name / Organize By
TRADA & IFERP - Institute For Engineering Research and Publication
IFERP AND SAIRAM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
CONFERENCES IN INDIA
ECE, EEE, CIVIL, MEC ,CSE, IT
Engineering and Technology
All (State/Province/Region, National & International)
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Welcome to the official website of 2nd International Conference on Chip,Circuitry,Current,Coding,Combustion & Composites . It will be held on 16th - 17th November 2017 at Anekal, Bengaluru.i7C-2017 is being organized by IFERP-India along with Sri SAIRAM College of Engineering to provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology application. i7C-2017 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in chip,circuitry,current,coding,combustion & composites. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
Call for Papers:
Computer Science and Engineering
- Advanced Databases
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Animation and artificial intelligence
- Applications in Medical field:
- Bio Informatics
- DNA testing and sequencing/human genome mapping
- Anti-retroviral treatment for AIDS
- Non-invasive laser/robotic surgery (laparoscopy)
- Compiler Optimization Techniques
- Programming Languages.
- Bio-inspired Computing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Energy Aware Computing
- Cloud Computing & its nomenclatures
- Computer Networks:
- Software Architectures
- Design and management of CN
- Network architecture and design
- Network and Information Security
- Data & Information Management:
- Data Encryption
- Data structures
- Data Mining Techniques
- Data Visualization Techniques
- Managing Big Data
- Information Retrieval Techniques
- Information Storage Management
- GUI, Distributed and Parallel Processing.
- Internet and Web Applications.
- Mobile Application Development
- Online shopping/ecommerce/auctions
- Programming Languages.
- RFID and barcode applications
- Social Network Analysis
- Security and Cryptography.
- Case studies
- Innovative inventions
For more CFP visit: http://i7c.in/call.php
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 19th August'2017
- Last Date for Paper Submission: 30th August'2017
- Last Date for Registration: 05th September'2017
- Date of Conference: 16th - 17th November 2017
For more details and updates please visit website.