The 5th Int’l Conference on Positive Psychology and Well-being (CPPWb 2018) will be held in Chengdu, China, during June 1 to 3, 2018. This Conference will cover issues on Positive Psychology and Well-being. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods in the fields of Positive Psychology and Well-being.
• Prof. Yang Lee, Yale University, USA
Speech Title: Gih Paradigm for Living
• Prof. Surya Raj Niraula, B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
Speech Title: Suicide and its stressors among the residents of Ilam, eastern Nepal: An investigation into a neglected burden
• Prof. Faina Ingel, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Russia
• Prof. Uğur Yozgat, Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey
• Prof. Silvia Chavez-Baray, University of Texas at El Paso, USA
Speech Title: Physical and Mental Health and Well-Being of Latina Migrants in the U.S.-Mexico Border
• Prof. Lars-Eric Uneståhl, Scand. Intern. University, Sweden
Speech Title: Positive Psychology, Coaching and Integrated Mental Training for Excellence in Sport and Life
• Prof. Qi Wang, Cornell University, USA
Speech Title: Culturally Motivated Remembering: The Moderating Roleof Culture for the Relation ofEpisodic Memory to Well-being
• Prof. Vidya Sagar Athota, The University of Notre Dame Australia, Australia
Speech Title: Business Psychology and Innovation
All the accepted papers will be published by ''Open Journal of Social Sciences" (ISSN: 2327-5952), a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work.